Thursday 19 September 2013

OPI My Current Crush

Happy Thursday everyone! It's almost the weekend!

I've come to the end of my exciting new finds of OPI for the moment and this one was an unexpected find at my distributor. OPI My Current Crush is another new liquid sand but it isn't part of the OPI 2013 Holiday collection. I hadn't really heard much about this one, it had been posted in one of my Facebook groups but that was as far as the information went until I saw it!


This isn't a 'normal' OPI label but that's how it came, some of them are like this, I remember the Serena Williams sets were like this too. The pictures of this bottle look a bit brighter than in real life, not sure why!



This polish is part of a duo with the OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, I was told by my distributor that it was a special for Christmas but that's still as much as I know. The box says it's a limited edition I wonder if OPI are going to be releasing details at all?

I would describe this polish is a bright royal purple colour with tiny sparkly micro glitters. For this mani I used 2 coats of My Current Crush, as ever with OPI the formula was great and it dried quickly. I wore this mani for 4 days with almost no tip wear, these liquid sands wear like iron!

Next time I wear this I'm tempted to topcoat a couple of nails and add a glitter gradient on top, I saw a picture of this and it looked great!

Have you heard anything about this polish?






x

3 comments:

  1. I love this polish too! Great taste runs in the family. I purchased the same set at my professional beauty supply a couple of weeks ago. I prefer to top coat the liquid sands, because I love the extra sparkle. Your pictures are beautiful as always! LY - W

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is limited edition The WorldNews Catalog has it listed in the retail portion for Winter. In the picture it looked like a regular polish without the liquid sand wrapping. I saw your swatches of The Mariah Carey Collection. Does Wondrous star and My favorite ornament differ at all besides the black glitter? and can you describe In My santa suit a bit more, I want to know how different it is compared to im not really a waitress and an affair in red square. Thank you, as always love your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x