Tuesday 7 May 2013

Enchanted Polish Magical Mystery Tour

Well, I told you I had something special for you today.... and here it is. So if you know me, you'll know I am a huge Enchanted Polish fan. Yes I know Chelsea's business has exploded and that has made it harder for us to get her polishes but boy, when you get your hands on one are they worth it!

I'm not going to do much talking today because this polish doesn't need words, but I will tell you that I think this is my favourite polish of all time. This is the polish I could wear for the rest of my life and want to be buried in (hopefully not for a very long time but it gives you a indication of my absolute love for it). This is Enchanted Polish Magical Mystery Tour, 3 coats, although it only needed 2. It is pure multi chrome, holographic goodness. I couldn't love it more!

I need a least 2 back up bottles, on to the pictures.....

I don't need to describe these pictures, you can see for yourself, and yes, this is all ONE polish!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!












1 comment:

  1. This is incredible! I have been wanting this for agesss but it is sold out everywhere and so hard to get shipping to Australia! Love all your pictures! x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x