Tuesday 14 May 2013

Nubar Reclaim

Well, it's middle of May and no chance of any sunshine to wear any holo's so........ I just thought I'd remind myself of the fabulousness of something I've already worn since I'm not going to be seeing it on my nails anytime soon.... oh the joys of the English weather!!

This is Nubar Reclaim, if you don't own it then you should, if you have it but haven't worn it then you need to!

This is 2 coats on it's own with a layer of HK Girl as a topcoat. I used my usual base and the formula was absolutely beautiful, no dragging or pulling, just effortless coats.

I can't wait to wear this polish again, dare I say, it is even more stunning in real life, why oh why did it take me so long to try it??!





1 comment:

  1. Fab swatches. It's a gorgeous polish isn't it!? I own it too. Will have to wear it again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x