Monday 8 October 2012

My Wedding Mani

So, after all this work and preparation I got married last Friday, the 5th October 2012.

I can't tell you what a lovely day it was and we have been recovering ever since! It is such a special day to have all of your closest familily and friends in one room but wow, it is exhaustung.  I'm writing this post about 15 minutes before I leave for the airport to go to Mauritius this evening. Do you think 12 polishes is too many to take for a 10 days honeymoon????

Anyway, I wanted a wedding mani that would be subtle yet not boring and when I looked back on it I would remember my nail polish obsession at the time and the types of polishes that were available when I got married. I chose 2 coats of each of Sally Hansen Garter Toss, Girly Bits January Morning and Lynnderella Love, Lace and Lilacs. It was a perfect combination.

I absolutely loved wearing this on the day, it was exactly what I wanted.

I can't wait to see the pictures when I get back from honeymoon!





I don't have many pictures to show you until I get back but I just had to include a few. Here we are on our special day - the British weather even held out for us to have pictures taken outside. It was perfect!


13 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, congratulations on your wedding! Looks amazing! Enjoy your honeymoon!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are a gorgeous piece of women Kira! I love your dress, your mani, and the 5th! lol it's my dad's bday
    enjoy your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!! :) congrats on the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw congratulations lady! Have a fabulous honeymoon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your nails look gorgeous :) Many congratulations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful manicure & you look stunning! Congratulations to you both xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful manicure & you look stunning! congratulations to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous- congratulations sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations you look amazing! And great mani too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This combination is stunning and you looked stunning Congratulations and hope your having a fab honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! You looked absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just came across your blogspot and started looking through all your old post and I happen to come across this one... on your Anniversary!!!

    Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x