Tuesday 30 October 2012

OPI Plum & Get It Halloween Mani

This is a quick but nice post.

As you all no doubt know by now, it's halloween tomorrow so I couldn't let that slip by without doing a little halloween mani......

For this absolutely awesome mani I used a stunning franken which my birthday girl Ashley made. I think this is the most beautiful halloween polish I have seen, and I have 2 others to try too! Ashley is totally awesome and I am really lucky to get hold of these.

For the base I used a QVC UK OPI exclusive. OPI Plum & Get It is a beautiful shade of purple with a hint of blue. I would describe this polish as one of those that are 'lit from within'. Really it is beautiful and I don't have anything the same in my stash.

I used 2 coats of Plum & Get It as the base and 2 coats of Ashley's Witches Brew on top. It was a little gritty so a couple of coats of topcoat sorted that out.

Simply stunning. I already have the next one of Ashley's to show you, I just need to take some good pictures tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy!

Happy Halloween!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x