Wednesday 31 October 2012

Lynnderella She Lived In A Swamp

Happy Halloween!!

Well I wore this mani when I got back from my honeymoon a few weeks ago, this Lynn had arrived in the post and I had to wear it straight away. I am wearing a nice halloween mani today but I didn't get a chance to take pictures so I'll show you another day. I thought this suited the occasion anyway!

For the base I used 2 coats of OPI Here Today Argon Tomorrow Suede and 2 coats of Lynnderella She Lived In A Swamp new version, topped off with 2 coats of topcoat. This really was a gorgeous combination, I did get a little curling of the glitter as you might be able to see but to be honest it really didn't bother me at all, it was a few of the bar glitters which stuck up the most and I just cut one or two of them. In real life this mani was even more sparkly than the photo's show and I got a spontaneous compliment from my new husband too - perfect!

Hope you guys got more treats than tricks today. I'm off to eat some candy......

Have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x