Sunday 4 November 2012

Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh

I know halloween is well and truly over but I do have 2 mani's I wore over the season that I want to show you.

The first one is Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh. I was lucky enough to get this polish one day when Dolly opened her Big Cartel store. It was my first ever Dollish purchase so I grabbed up what I could and this was one of them.

Zombie Flesh is a gorgeous khaki olive green cream with small black glitter and micro silver and green glitters. They all show up on the nail as you can see and the formula on this polish was fabulous. This mani was 3 coats but I could have probably got away with 2.

To be honest I wasn't sure how this would look on me but it was fabulous, I am quite pale and this was a really beautiful and classy colour. I added 1 coat of topcoat and it was completely smooth and glossy.

Don't you just LOVE Dollish Polish!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x