Monday 5 November 2012

Avon Lucky Penny Fall Mani

I just haven't had time to post all of my mani's lately and I've been feeling very autumnal, even though it feels more like winter here!

Today I have the mani I wore on halloween - what is more reminicent of halloween than orange, yellow and white? I was lucky to receive an awesome franken as a gift from one of my birthday girls Ashley at One Nail to Another. Sweets n' Treats has small white, yellow and orange hex glitters with larger square white glitters in a clear base. It is pure halloween!

I decided to use an Avon Polish I got recently as a base. This one is Avon Lucky Penny and it is a really perfect orange foil metallic polish. It is from their Nailwear Pro + range which is supposed to be a long wear polish. This applied really well and was pretty much opaque in one coat. To be honest I don't think I'll use it as a polish but I will try it for stamping, I would be suprised if it wasn't perfect for that purpose and I've been looking for a dense orange stamping poloish for a while - I'll keep you updated.

I used 2 coats of Sweets N' Treats over the top of 2 coats of Lucky Penny. I wore this mani for 3 days so you can see a little tipwear in the photos but I think it did last well.

I can't wait to show you what I have next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x