Saturday 23 March 2013

Hare Supernova Springs

Wow, thank you all for the views on yesterday's post and hello to my new readers!

Hope you are all having a nice weekend and your weather is not as bad as mine, we have snow! I thought it was supposed to be spring.... oh well.

Today I have one of my favourite indies to show you, Hare Polish. I got into Hare quite late in the day when I got this one in a grab bag from Llarowe, I've since bought quite a few Hare's and this one sat in the drawer unloved so I thought it's time it had it's day.

Hare Supernova Springs is from the Planet Springtime and is described as emerald glitters in a dark jelly base. I think the base is actually almost a very dark dusty purple colour but it is quite difficult to see in the photo's here. The glitters in this really sparkle to make a really quite pretty polish.

For this swatch I used 3 coats of Supernova Springs on it's own. The formula was great and it wasn't overly gritty, in fact one coat of HK Girl topcoat smoothed everything out.

If you want to check out Hare polish you can find them at Llarowe here and Hare Polish's own Etsy store here. They also have a blog where you can see the collection and restock information here.






x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x