Sunday 24 March 2013

Nails Inc Leather Effects Old Compton Street

So, it's that time again..... Sunday evening. It's been snowing here all weekend so today I stayed in with my husband, ate nice food, drank hot drinks and it all felt very christmassy Hmm, it's March I thought....

Anyway I also did some swatching which I will show you this week. What I have today is another Nails Inc Leather effect polish, this time it's the grey one named Old Compton Street.

After swatching the red Leather Effect, Shoreditch Lane (which you can see here), I think I had determined these really aren't my thing but I got this one in a drop of an auto-delivery programme from QVC so I thought I'd swatch it for you.

I used 2 coats for this swatch and I think this formula was a little thinner than the red one which made it easier to work with. I'm still not sure they look like leather to me and personally if I'm going for the textured effect I'm going to use a liquid sands but that's just me.

What do you think?






2 comments:

  1. Great swatch, I have the red and black but I just can't get excited about grey, I think it will wash out the colour of my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerrie. Actually, like the other one I hated this on me and I took it off straight away! I think the leather look just is not for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x