Wednesday 27 March 2013

Zoya Valerie

Today I have a simple yet so elegant polish to show you, Zoya Valerie.

I was lucky enough to receive this from one of the amazing girls in my birthday group, given how hard and expensive Zoya is to come by in the UK this was a real treat!

Zoya Valerie is from the Fire and Ice collection and is described as a royal purple, dark violet, red, deep pink and gold iridescence amplified by a glittering sparkle finish. Well I'm not sure exactly what that means but I do have to say that Valerie is everything she promised to be in the bottle and more. I adore this polish, I wore her alone for 3 days and was sad when she eventually chipped and I had to take her off.

For this mani I used 2 coats of Zoya Valerie and one coat of HK Girl topcoat. If you don't already own her I highly suggest you grab her soon, she's such a classy gal!





x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x