Saturday 18 August 2012

Candeo Colors Joker

So I was thinking..... I haven't worn a full on glitter for ages and I also received some nail soakers which I bought from ebay that are supposed to be good for glitter removal and I want to try them (I will post about those later), so here comes a glitter bomb for you all.....

Today I chose Candeo Colors Joker. Joker is described as clear base with multi-sized and different shades of purple glitter and large silver hex glitters and it is absolutely gorgeous. I love Candeo Color polishes and have been really lucky to be able to get quite a few from the Big Cartel store here and from Llarowe here which both offer international shipping.

For this mani I used 2 coats of Savvy Deep Amethyst which perfectly describes the colour of this polish and 2 coats of Joker. The glitter wasn't difficult to fish out at all and suprisingly it isn't gritty at all. I used 1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast (which I am loving)

This is such a super sparkly mani, I'm loving it!








I thought you might like to see what this looks like in the shade, it's still gorgeous!

Here they are:


It was a rare super hot day today and we are having the floors in our house done so poor Miagi is relegated to the kitchen for today. He was doing a bit of sunbathing while I was taking these pictures. Isn't he adorable?!

3 comments:

  1. Awww your cat looks a lot like my Barney - even with the little goatee! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great mani!!!! miagi looks sooo comfy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x