Friday 3 August 2012

China Glaze Spin Me Round

Happy Friday!!! Let the weekend begin!

OK, so I need to start doing some more stamping and because I have nail polish freedom for the next little while and we've had some sun I thought I combine a holo and stamping.

China Glaze Spin Me Round is a beautiful subtle pale tan holographic polish from the Kaleidoscope collection which I sadly missed out on. I was lucky that my lovely birthday girl Nicole found some dusty hunting and let me buy them for cost price - how awesome is that! Thank you Nicole.

For this mani I used 2 coats of Spin Me Round and a topcoat, which didn't dull the holo effect. I then stamped over it using Konad special black polish and plate 85. I found some small black dots in my stash and then added one to each of my nails to finish it off.

I loved this mani, I hope you like it too.




You can see the holo effect quite well here, in real life it was even better, I just couldn't capture it with the camera!

Here it is plain, it's pretty isn't it!




And while I was taking my photos here was Miagi sunning himself! It was so funny, he was washing but everytime he moved he got covered in the plants above him - you can see them on his head. Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Spin Me Around is so gorgeous and the stamping design is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miagi's adorable!! And so are your nails.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x