Saturday 13 April 2013

Enchanted Polish Shrimp Cocktail

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. It's been raining and miserable here but it's Saturday so I can always find something good!! I've been shopping for baby shower presents for my friend for next Saturday (such cuteness!), ordered pink and blue cupcakes for the occasion and grabbed a coffee with my BFF so it can't all be bad.

Today I have a bright and cheery polish to show you to life your spirits. As I'm sure you know by now Enchanted Polish has gone nuts recently but after much refreshing at the last restock I did manage to snag a Shrimp Cocktail amongst a few others. I love ordering directly from Enchanted Polish and Chelsea has fabulous customer service, I'm so pleased for her to see she is getting the recognition she deserves, I just hope she can keep making more to keep us all satisfied!

Shrimp Cocktail is a bit of an unusual polish from Enchanted as it isn't a holo or a glitter, but in fact it's a shimmer. This polish is a bright coral with tons of golden shimmer running through it. I had a really hard time taking pictures of this polish because for some reason my camera thinks it's orange and really it's not. Bright coral is a perfect description for this polish, I used 3 coats for the swatch here but I did find the formula to be a little more on the sheer side and I did have a little VNL still but I like it. This is one happy polish, not a usual one from Chelsea but I like the surprise, she keeps us on our toes!






x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x