Tuesday 2 April 2013

Jindie Nails Candy Land

Well, today I have a very spring time mani to show you. I've had this polish for several months and have been saving it for the spring, it reminds me of all the colours of flowers that start to pop up this time of year and that lovely fresh air when the air is still cold but the sun is peaking through.

This is Jindie Candy Land, yes you've probably heard of it and probably seen it elsewhere, I saw a swatch of it when it first came out and I knew I needed it. Candy Land is described as a cream/white jelly base with medium and large neon hex glitters and small neon glitters.

For these swatches I used 3 coats of Candy Land and a layer of HK Girl topcoat. I found the formula on this polish quite difficult, the base was reasonably thick, it reminded me of painting PVC glue base coat  but for me the problem was getting enough of the neon glitters where I wanted them on the nail, they did take quite a bit of placement for some nails. Overall the effect was very pretty, and even though I don't usually like white polishes on me I think this was a winner.







X

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god this is AMAZING, I need it NOW! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im jealous! I have it on my wishlist it is sooo pretty but sold out everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love the colours of the glitter x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x