Sunday 20 May 2012

Lynnderella Lavandear

I know Lynnderella polishes cause a bit of emotional response in our  crazy polish loving world but I have been so lucky to get quite a few of these polishes so for that I really am grateful. I love my Lynns and I want to wear them and share them on here and isn't that what polish loving is all about??

Lynn's blog is closed now but when swatches were posted she had described Lavandear as a blend of lavender multi-sized hexagons and squares with a touch of holographic pink in a sheer pink-violet base with a hint of iridescent blue shimmer. In other words it really is pretty!

I teamed this gorgeous polish with a base layer coat of OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender which is quite a close match in colour to this polish. This is 2 coats of Lavandear, one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite.

Enjoy!

In the shade:





In the sun:



Hello Holo!


Even the bottles are pretty!


If you want to get your hands on some Lynns your best bet is to to sign up for updates at Llarowe as there is a wishlist system in place which should start again mid-end of June.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty I have just receive mlle violette de bleu and it's so pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I can't wait to see Violette De Blue on you Karine. It really is a beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x