Thursday 24 May 2012

OPI QVC UK Exclusives

First off I know I sound like an old lady but I love QVC, if you are in the UK and haven't looked at what they have then you should! They sell great beauty products as well as Nails Inc, Leighton Denny and OPI. Every day they have what they call a 'Todays Special Value' (TSV) which is an item which you can order that day at a special price. The deals they do on polish are excellent so it is worth at least getting the TSV when it is available, especially if it is on auto-delivery!

This past Tuesday I ordered the OPI TSV and it already arrived today. I basically wanted it because it has 3 QVC exclusive shades: From Me To Q, On Air Perso-Nail-ity and Sea You In Hollywood. I'm such an OPI collector, I couldn't pass this up!

So here they are: all swatches are 2 coats without topcoat unless otherwise stated.

From Me To Q:
I thought this was going to be another boring OPI red shade but actually it was kind of rusty and really quite pretty. It would be perfect for fall.

With Pirouette My Whistle


On Air Perso-Nail-ity:
This is a very sheer polish - I used 4 coats and still there is a VNL - when I use it I will layer it for sure. These pictures make it look a bit orange but in real life it was more of a hot pink colour.

With Pirouette My Whistle


You Callin' Me A Lyre? (from the Ballet Collection)
This whole collection is just gorgeous, I don't need to say anything else

With Pirouette My Whistle

Sea You In Hollywood
In real life this was a bit more of a dusty colour - and what a surprise, it is a beautiful foil! I'd say the kit was worth it for this colour alone.

With Pirouette My Whistle


The set came in a nice gift box too. Here's what you get (and a 60ml non-acetone remover):


Do you think any of these are dupes of other colours??

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x