Thursday 17 January 2013

Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking

First off, this is a bit like torture because I don't actually own this polish! My awesome friend let me borrow it becuase she said it was so pretty I had to try it. I am posting this to celebrate the arrival of a package from Enchanted... so I might have something new to show ou tomorrow......

Now when I saw the bottle I wasn't really that impressed. It was pretty but it didn't knock me over if you know what I mean. I absolutely adore Enchanted Polish, and I missed out on the Halloween collection because I was getting married and on honeymoon (I guess it was worth it!). Well, when I put it on the nail, what a different story.

I would describe Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking as a mix of pink and copper glitters in a clear base with a green holo micro-glitter, it really is pretty.

I wanted to use a dark base and I wanted something to show off the green micro-glitter in the polish so I chose OPI Live and Let Die from the Bond Collection. This was 2 coats and 2 coats of Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking.

These pictures were taken before I got my lights and lightbox, I had to stand in the freezing cold in Costco car park with people staring at me! Hence they are not the best of photo's. I have been searching for someone to sell this polish to me and I might have got a lead, fingers crossed..... If I do then I'll re-swatch it and do it justice. In the meantime, it is still really pretty, despite my lack of skills.

 
 
 
See that gorgeous green holo microglitter. Beautiful! 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. i love the whole falloween collection. this is one of my top 2 favorites, the other being beetle juice. this looks gorgeous on ya. here's hoping you can get your own bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn, I so want the Falloween Collection, I'm so sad to have missed out. I'm getting Pumpkin Gutz and I just got Practice Safe Hex in the mail today (gorgeous) but totally keeping my eye out. I've missed a few by minutes and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this Witchful Thinking still......... She does make some beautiful polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x