Tuesday 25 December 2012

Candy Cane Nails - Happy Christmas!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

I did these nails yesterday and they will be my Christmas mani, unless I get bored tomorrow that is!

I used 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow for the base, then taped them up and used 2 coats of China Glaze Ruby Pumps - gotta sneak that in somewhere!!

They aren't perfect but they look great in person.

I wish you a very merry Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful day and hopefully Santa might bring you someting sparkly.....

Have fun!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x