Sunday 23 December 2012

Crows Toes Jingle Balls

I love Christmas and for me it really starts when we go and get our tree. Through the years I have collected some very special Christmas ornaments and I absolutely love getting them out of their boxes and remembering when I bought them or who I got them from, for me it's such a special way to start the season.

So in honor of getting our tree I had to wear something green and sparkly and I chose one of the first holiday polishes I bought from Llarowe, Crows Toes Jingle Balls. For undies I used 2 coats of Color Club Holiday Splendour which is a stunning green holographic glitter polish from last years Color Club Beyond The Mistletoe collection. I didn't have my light box then so didn't manage to get a good picture of that by itself so I will post that another day, but believe me it is beautiful!

I topped this mani off with a coat of Crows Toes Jingle Balls. There are lots of holiday polishes like this one this year, I bought this one because I hadn't seen the others yet and although I would have liked some stars I'm glad I bought it because it has a clear base which makes it more adaptable. Topcoat wise it took 2 layers to get this perfect so it wasn't too bad and it lasted for 3 days with no chips and minimal wear.

It was super sparkly but I didn't manage to capture that as much as I wanted to, I'm so looking forward to trying all these polishes now without taking them everywhere with me just in case it stops raining or there is a little bit of light I need to capture!





And here's my sweet husband trying to navigate us home! It reminds me of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - my favourite Christmas movie ever!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x