Friday 14 December 2012

OPI Tomorrow Never Dies and OPI Goldeneye Gradient

First off, I love the OPI Bond collection (with the exception of Moonraker and The Living Daylights). I really think it is an awesome collection and every polish is just beautiful.

I have been so excited to wear Goldeneye and I mostly wanted to use it first to do a gradient. I chose 2 coats of OPI Tomorrow Never Dies as a base and then sponged Goldeneye on the tips. Easy and effective I'd say.

Goldeneye was really easy to sponge on and it's completely unique in my collection, I've even bought a back up!! If you haven't got one you need to grab one while you still can as these won't be around for long.

I wore this mani for several days and just didn't want to take it off. Hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x