Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month - Day 11

Caviar Beads!!!!!

This time ones that remind me of bumble bees and make me want to wear Ninja Polish Humble Bee which is still sitting in my untrieds! Today's Caviar Pearls as Ciate call them are a mix of black and gold beads which are very appropriately named bumble bee.

I really like them and will certainly be trying them out!

Tip of the day: Always use a base coat. I always use a coat of OPI Nail Envy Maintenence and then another base coat over the top of that if it's a dark colour. Any tips for a great base coat??

This calendar has really been improving over the last few days, I can't wait to see what is behind the door tomorrow!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x