Tuesday 4 December 2012

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum

I know I'm very late on the bandwagon with this one but I was lemming it for what seemed like an age, that was until my awesome polish sister surprised me with a package including this polish and a special message from Dolly herself!

It was such an awesome and thoughtful gift and I am so in love with this polish I just had to take it on my honeymoon with me. I often have a problem wearing white based polishes so I waited until the end of our honeymoon when I had a bit of colour, it really made such a difference.

For this mani I used 3 coats of Expecto Patronum. It looks like spearmints doesn't it?




 A little honeymoon reading!


x

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love these milky polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you in the Liebster Awards :) www.lanes-laquers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x