Saturday 1 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calender - Day 1

Happy 1st December!! Let the festivities begin........

Every girl needs an advent calendar right? Well how about a nail polish one? Yes, I'm sure you've seen it, Ciate's Mini Mani month. It has 21 5ml polishes, 4 10g caviar beads and a little funnel.

I have to say it's much more sturdy than I thought it would be and really rather impressive. I got mine from QVC but they are out of stock now and sold out everywhere so your only bet is eBay, I did have a look today and they are selling for about £65 which I think is sadly rather a lot.

Anyway, I'm hoping to update you daily on the polish I get. I hope they are all as good as the first one, it'll be a very cute collection!

The calendar even came in a nice plastic covered box:
 
Here it is inside, I'm sad there isn't one for Christmas day though:

Look!!!!!! It even has a little saying one the inside of the door, although personally I'd have prefered a manicure tip.


It has an instruction booklet for the caviar mani too:

Here was day one. It is called Cupcake Queen, it's a bright pink woth a blue shimmer!!
 
So far I'm a happy girl, I'll let you know what tomorrow brings....... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x