Wednesday 5 December 2012

Nerdlacquer Nebula

Firstly let me start by saying that I didn't do this polish justice.

I wasn't into polish as heavily when Amanda at Nerdlacquer stopped production and I was just becoming aware of 'Nerds' at that point. Luckily enough I have a wonderful polish friend who swapped this beautiful polish with me. She had posted a swatch of it and I knew the minute I saw it that I needed it. I've been saving it for something special so when I was deciding what polish wardrobe to take on my honeymoon I knew this would be in it.

Nerdlacquer Nebula is a beautiful almost burgundy polish with bluple, pink and red hex glitters and holo glitter to boot! It applied really well and I used 2 coats for this mani. One of my main problems is that I didn't have a good topcoat to take with me (it got lost in the mail, boo) and I was using A-England topcoat, which sadly I really don't like.

Anyway, for some reason I didn't get great pics of this - sorry, but here's what I did get and it's still so pretty! I will wear this again and take better pictures, until then enjoy the sparkles.



I had something weird happen - look at what my topcoat (A-England) did to the tips - matted! I have no idea why and after an hour or so I could rub it off. How strange!


I can't wait for Amanda to re-open. Her creations are just gorgeous.
x

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I wanna try this out. Looks elegant and classy which is perfect for evening parties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x