Sunday 2 December 2012

Catrice Dirty Berry and China Glaze Prism Gradient

Right,on to  more honeymoon nails. This one was Catrice Dirty Berry which is a dusty toned purple scattered holographic polish.

It is subtle and beautiful, maybe a bit plain for me to wear alone and I'd like to stamp over it next time.

I think I did 3 coats for this mani, the formula was fine and I wore it for a few days with no chips or tipwear. It's a keeper for me.



As beautiful as this polish is I wanted to add some bling! I love this picture - my beautiful nails and my beautiful husband relaxing in the background.

I know this isn't the best picture of my nails but we went walking with Lions in Mauritius - can you seen the beautiful white Lion in the background. What a stunner!



x

4 comments:

  1. I love the gradient combination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I was really pretty and sparkly!

      Delete
  2. I have dirty berry sitting in my untrieds... what a shame lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karine, that's criminal! I so wanna see it on you! x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x