Saturday 29 December 2012

Hare Polish Bisbee

I know I am late with this...... I was lucky enough to score it from Llarowe what seems like ages ago, I'm sure it was before my wedding in October. But alas it sat in my untried waiting to be used. I thought it was quite Christmassy so out it came!

For this mani I used 2 coats of Hare Bisbee and a coat of HK Girl Topcoat. The formula on this was great, very smooth and easy to apply. I did find within a day I got 2 chips which never normally happens, I'm not quite sure why but I think at least one of them was akward placement of a larger glitter.

Interestingly although this is a jelly I didn't get any shrinkage like I did with the Emily De Molly yesterday. I guess maybe Emily isn't HK Girl's favourire polish.

I've started thinking about my favourire polishes of the year so I may do a post on that, I've been really enjoying seeing what everyone else has picked. I'm also working on my NY Resolutions, not long to go now.........

Until tomorrow, enjoy!





Look at all that glitter goodness!
x

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x