Thursday 27 December 2012

Lynnderella Seasons Glitterings

So, I'm still eeking out the holiday season by wearing my holiday polishes and I recently got an amazing Lynnderella Haul which you'll be able to see if a few days in my December Haul post, which I can see will be massive by the way..... opps!

Anyway, today is Season's Glitterings from the newest Lynnderella collection. I layered this over 1 coat of Barry M Gelly Watermelon which, by the way is so amazing I am buying the rest and I'll do seperate posts on.

I topped this with a coat of HK Girl topcoat and it was suprisingly smooth, except for that star which needed another coat.

I loved this mani, it's just so Christmassy!



Look at that star!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x