Tuesday 11 December 2012

Crows Toes A Christmas Crow and OPI The Man With The Golden Gun

Do you ever see a polish and know that you want it but don't really know why? For me that polish is Crows Toes, A Christmas Crow. It's not my usual polish choice but I knew it would be awesome!

When I saw this planned for release on Llarowe I knew I needed this and Jingle Balls. I had to go out for dinner with my husband and I was frantically trying to purchase it on my iPhone but paypal wasn't cooperating so I lost them. Low and behold there was another restock that same day and when I woke up I was able to get them.

Today I have Crows Toes, A Christmas Crow. Personally I wouldn't have thought this to be a Christmas polish, first off it's brown but it does have tiny little sparkling gold glitters which do make it a bit Christmassy. It doesn't really matter to me because it is really pretty and such a rich and unusual polish.

I used 3 coats for these photos. The formula is very jelly like but it does give good coverage without being too thick or sticky. I decided to add a layer of OPI The Man With A Golden Gun 18 K gold topcoat. I think these complimented eachother perfectly!

This is a keeper for me, it's unique in my collection and would look great with flakies or a glitter topper.





On it's own, still a very pretty polish and unique in my collection.
x

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! I think it looks great with the goldleaf topcoat :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x