Wednesday 19 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month - Day 19

Don't get too excited. Today's advent polish is a staple, yes we all need these but I couldn't help myself opening it and saying 'oh'. The thing is that there are SO MANY wonderful and creative indies that a polish really has to be special these days. Having said that we all need undies don't we?

Day 19 is Ciate Cookies and Cream 058. It's neutral, not sure how it will be with my skin tone. I'm reserving judgment till I wear it. It'll either be a love or hate relationship.....

As for the tip of the day, I think we'll all agree and just say douse yourself in cutcile oil, all the time, several times a day!!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x