Sunday 2 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month - Day 2!

It was precisely 22 days, 5 hours and 36 minutes to Christmas when I was writing this post! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

Well if there's anything that can make me jump out of bed in the morning it polish. I jumped up this morning in anticipation of  my advent calendar, even chocolate hasn't drawn me in the much before..... So what did I get?

Ciate Dangerous Affair 013. It's described as a burgundy creme polish, that looks pretty accurate to me!

Aren't these little bottles just adorable?? And no, I didn't know over 37,500 nail art tutorials exist on YouTube - I need to check some out!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x