Sunday 23 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month Day 20, 21, 22 and 23!!

Yes I've fallen behind and am trying to catch up again.... Only one day left now!

So Day 20 was Ciate Magic Carpet which is one of the exclusive shades in the calendar. It is a pretty purple glitter, nothing too unique but pretty nonetheless.






Day 21 was Ciate Fade to Greige 071 which is a pretty dusky purple creme. I like this one, it reminds me of something Nails Inc would come up with, I'm sure they have something very similar.






Day 22 was a good one, it was the last of the Caviar Pearls. This one is called Sundance and is a mixture of blue and yellow beads with some burnt orange and gold hax glitters thrown in. I really like these ones with the glitters, I'm excited to try them on the nail!




And lastly for today, day 23, it was a bright green creme, Ciate Mojito 019. I can't see myself wearing this one but it may come in handy for nail art..... it's only a mini so I'm sure I can find room!



So, tomorrow is the last day. I wonder what is instore and I must remember to take out that little funnel from the top of the calendar for the caviar beads - note to self!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x