Monday 24 December 2012

Enchanted Polish Austin Powers Christmas Tree

Happy Christmas Eve!!

This is a very quick post as I'm just off out for a Christmas eve party but I just had to show you these nails first. As you have probably seen there is a great tutorial around this year, I can't find it right now but I will have a look and update later.

For this mani I used 2 coats of Enchanted Polish Austin Powers which is just the most beautiful polish ever. I tried and failed to get a back up bottle this week so I'll just have to be careful with mine! The formula is great and the holo effect is just stunning. For an accent nail I used 2 coats of Smitten Polish I Want It Now which is a very pretty green glitter in a black jelly base with a few blue glitters interspersed.

I could lie and tell you that I did this mani upside down becuase I wanted to look at the trees when I looked at my hands but in truth I just did it and realised after, so that's why you have an upside down shot today! Something to remember for next time!!

Anyway, hope you are doing something lovely today whilst waiting for Santa. I'm all ready for him to come down the chimney. I wonder what he'll bring!



I thiught you might like to see the colours on their own before the nail art - isn't Austin Powers just gorgeous!!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x