Monday 3 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month - Day 3

I have to tell you, I am awful waking up and getting out of bed. Really, I'm miserable in the mornings except for when I have polish to wake up to! I'm loving this month but I'm already worried that it'll make January even more depressing......

Oh well, nevermind. Today I got Ciate Halo (089)

It's a white sparkly glitter with pink and blue sparkles. It's definitely a topper and reminds me of glistening snow. I will certainly be wearing this over Christmas sometime, probably over a pretty blue polish.

I already can't wait for tomorrow!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x