Sunday 30 December 2012

Zoya Aurora

I'm lucky enough to be in several (ahem!) polish groups in Facebook and this year participated in a couple of Secret Santas. I have always been incredibly lucky with all of my swaps and such like and these were no different.

The first Secret Santa was in my birthday group and I used the polishes to do this mani. The second was in a group I have been in since my polish obsession started. I got a ton of stuff, candies, candles, pens, nail wraps lipgloss AND 3 Zoyas. I love that because it is so thougthful, my girl knew I can't easily get Zoyas here so that's what she got me. It really was like getting a stocking to open. I really have found so much kindness and thoughfulness in the polish world, it really astounds me sometimes. In this crazy world a little bit of kindness can be so heartening.

Anyway, back to the polish. This is Zoya Aurora from the Ornate collection. I actually gasped at it's beauty when I opened it and I knew which one I had to wear first.

This is 2 effortless coats. The formula is fantastic and it is simply a beautiful scattered holo. I used a coat of HK Girl topcoat for this mani and it did not affect the holloness one bit.

Drool.........






x

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x